Blog Archive

Thursday, August 4, 2016

HILLARY'S NOVEMBER SCORN

It is with a deep sense of  frustration and anger that I concede the election to Donald J. Trump.

Over the last months and years, I have done my utmost to overcome the stigma of an inept and corrupt Obama Administration. While needing the support of President Obama and his followers, I have held back my hate for him from the 2008 elections, when he stole the nomination from me. However, his half ass support did save me from criminal prosecution in the e mail and Benghazi disasters which were frankly the fault of my subordinates.  Also, for decades I have sought this office as a promised reward from Bill. For allowing him to ruin our marriage and the lives of many vulnerable women, he pledged he would get me the presidency. He failed miserably. While Bill said he did his best, his bumbling presentations and "senior moments" hurt more than helped.

Finally, I wish to thank the millions of minority citizens and illegal aliens for their votes. As a diligent progressive I promised you everything for your votes, and as usual you all believed the bull shit. A special note of gratitude is also due my Wall Street and union supporters for filling our account with a billion dollars. Bullying union workers for their votes, preaching my election to ill informed church goers, and creatively finding thousands of new graveyard votes almost got me the win.

With this concession, I also wish to announce my retirement. I look forward to enjoying an opulent lifestyle from the multi millions I've been paid over the last twenty years. Because of  twenty and thirty minute speeches to lobbyist groups and organizations which offered the huge speaker fees and political donations for the most political favors, I made a fortune. Also, my ghost written books earned me millions in advances despite few actual sales. These windfalls and undocumented millions from the Clinton Foundation have made me rich beyond compare. 

Frankly, I don't give a tinkers damn if Donald Trump has any success with making America great again. Finally,  I hope to never again encounter Barrack Obama, Bill Clinton or any of the media and politico big shots who promised me the presidency. Further, I will insure my people find ways to destroy their reputations and careers in the coming years.


No comments:

Post a Comment