Blog Archive

Thursday, October 3, 2013

550,000 + READS - THANKS

The Final Lap Has hit 550,000 hits from over 100 countries all over the world !

Many thanks to readers from New Zealand, Afghanistan, Brazil, Iran, China, Israel and other countries including the USA. Thanks for reading and sometimes responding to my blogs. I write political opinion pieces,  personal stories, attempts at humor, and reminders of  my dads incredible life. As a survivor of The Bataan Death,  headhunters, guerilla warfare and much more, his story recounts the often untold terror our American fighting men faced during WWII in the Philippines. Humble Hero was published December 2018 and is available from Amazon, Barnes & Noble and other booksellers.

While my political views are right of center, many of my comments and predictions have proven more "rightly correct" than lefty wrong. Check the accuracy and original posting dates on some of my predictions !

I endeavor to write effectively, and find satisfaction in being read and understood. Blogs, Facebook and Twitter, despite their political slant, offer an excellent forum to express ones opinions and stories.  Whether my thoughts and remembrances are scorned, simply tolerated or enjoyed, it's all about my favorite right -  Freedom of Speech. 

In retirement, some fellows work on their golf handicap, trophy fish, gardens, or classic cars, but I  enjoy writing. Despite my small skills I enjoy the challenge of effectively communicating.

My observations are recorded in "The Final Lap" at Google's  - lemuellam.blogspot.com
Comments are invited to my blog spot or e mail account  lemuellam@aol.com.
I also post on Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks,  and keep reading.






                                      










No comments:

Post a Comment